A good product is developed from a great concept. Our Product Designers have accrued numerous product launches on products initially derived from a simple sketch. Taking a key role in the process through to fully tooled, mass produced products, our Product Designers work very closely with the Engineering Group.
As with all aspects of our Business the devil is in the detail. Time is spent up front with our clients to fully understand the needs and requirements of the product. This is paramount in delivering a concept that has a real chance of success and truly captures the market need and product intent.
Any concept we sign off against has been developed with standard manufacturing processes in mind. We do this to try and keep the product as true as possible to the concept as it passes through the Development Engineering phase on the journey to becoming a finished product.
- Initial Concepts – Line drawings only for initial proposals
- Line drawings to 3D Rendered Images
- Initial 3D renders to CAD for development
- 3D / 2D CAD modelling and renderings
- Existing product assessment
- Product design and development
- Rapid Prototyping
- Engineering analysis
- Fabrication, assembly, test and characterisation