Apprenticeships are a great way to gain new abilities in an exciting business and build a balance of skills through training at work. It gives the opportunity to learn from people with decades of experience and work towards recognised engineering qualifications. Working proudly with St Helen’s College and CAL International, over a 4 year period, our apprentices are working towards gaining a HNC Level 4 degree in mechanical engineering.
CAL International's vision is to create a comfortable and focused environment that allows the independence to deliver opportunities in a manner that no other company can match, whilst providing the structure and support to develop industry leading skill sets and expertise.
At CAL International you can:
- Work in an unparalleled environment that allows you to focus on delivery.
- Deliver technical and unique projects with the opportunity to work on some ground breaking R&D projects.
- Help major brands develop new products that impact billions of people.
- Work with world leading academic organisations and some of the most forward thinking academic minds in the UK.
- Help develop young engineers and work with regional development agencies.
- Become part of a unique engineering family who are committed to influencing the future development of technologies that have a global reach.
If you are an Engineer or training to become an Engineer then we do hold all suitable CV's on file for up to 6 months. Should a position become available in that time that your skills match then we will contact you.
Any CVs should be sent to: email@example.com